Healthy Child Programme
COVID-19 Essential Services
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have had to make some changes to the way we work in the community. We want ensure that the families, children and young people that really need our support can still access help.
As of Monday 23 March 2020, we will only be providing services that the NHS tell us are essential for Norfolk families.
- Just One Number - our central phone service 0300 300 0123. Health advice and support.
- Parentline - our text messaging advice service for Norfolk parents/carers of 0 - 19 year olds.
- Just One Norfolk - our digital platform for advice, support and information.
- Antenatal and New Birth Visits – routine family contacts that will be delivered over the phone or face to face if you need more help and support.
- Health Unlocked - our online parent support forum, where families can talk and support each other by sharing their experiences.
- ChatHealth - our text messaging advice service for 11- 19 year olds.
- 16-19 Health Passport App - providing general health information and advice on a variety of topics.
- Families who need a little more help - advice and support.
**All other services will pause until the NHS tells us to start them again.**View More
Stopping Germs From Spreading
Some illnesses such as coughs and colds can spread from one person to another very easily. There are some simple things that you can do to reduce the risk of this happening.Click Here
Talk To Families Near Me
We want to help Norfolk families connect with and support each other. We have worked with HealthUnlocked to create an online community where Norfolk parents and carers can support each other. Find out how you can get involved!Click Here
Just1Norfolk Health Passport App
For 16 - 19 year olds!
The NEW Just1Norfolk Health Passport App is packed with great advice and information for young people! The app also enables young people to access their personal health records.Click to Download
Looking for a particular leaflet, document or video? Why not take a look at our resource library where we store all useful materials for families and professionals. All you need to do is select the subject you're looking for and the library will do the rest!Check it Out
We've already had some fantastic input from Norfolk families to help us develop this site. We really value this and would love to get more people involved. If you are a Norfolk parent, carer or professional who would like to help us make this site even better - we would love to hear from you.Contact Us !