School Age Immunisations
The School Immunisation Service works in partnership with all schools across Norfolk including state, independent, and special schools, and pupil referral units. For children and young people who are educated at home, community clinics are available. You can contact the team to find out more about these.
Vaccinations offered 2018/19
- Childhood Flu (nasal) Years: Reception, 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Human Papilloma Virus Years: 8 & 9 (female students)
- Meningitis ACWY Years: 9 (all students)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria & Polio Years: 9 (all students)
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella Years: 10 (catch-ups)
For further information on immunisations: *Click Here*.
School Age Screening Services
Hearing & Vision, Height & Weight
For children in reception, our team visits every Norfolk school to test your child’s hearing and vision. This is an opportunity to pick up any problems that have not already been identified.
We also visit all reception age children and year 6 children in Norfolk as part of the National Childhood Measurement Programme (NCMP) – measuring their height and weight in order to promote children’s health.
For children and young people who are educated at home, please contact the team.