If you would like to share a positive experience about your care, or just make a comment on our service, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) supports patients, their families, carers, and our staff by:
- listening to your queries and concerns in confidence
- giving you information and advice about local health services
- finding solutions to any problems you may be having, as quickly as possible
- directing you to other sources of help
- advising you how to make a formal complaint
- ensuring that your comments, concerns and compliments are heard and used to improve our services.
Call: 0300 131 1000
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - please note this email is not for appointments, results or general queries.
FREEPOST: Licence Number RTGA-CTLG-SCKH
Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
If you or your relatives are unhappy about any aspect of your care or the service you have received, please speak to a member of staff in the first instance if you feel able to, to give them the opportunity to put things right.
If you don’t want to speak to a member of staff or you still feel your issues have not been resolved, you can either contact our PALS team (see above) or you can choose to make a formal complaint.
Phone: 0300 555 5544 or 07951 498777
We view complaints and feedback positively using them as an opportunity to improve services.