Healthy Lifestyles Coaches and #NorfolkCan
Healthy Lifestyles Coaches are specially trained to help families make lasting changes.
They will get to know you and your family. Together you will look at;
- Where you are now and where you would like to be.
- What small steps you can take to reach your goal and make a plan which fits your family.
- Review the plan regularly with you to see if you are on the right track - or if we need to try something different.
- Help you find ways to maintain your new healthy habits.
- Support to plan and manage change as a family –skills you can use again whenever you need to.
- Regular contact with a Healthy Lifestyles Coach – this helps develop and strengthen motivation to change.
- Working together to identify areas for change- support tailored to your families needs.
- Continued support until the new behaviours become a habit.
- Coaches work with the whole family – it is helpful for everyone’s ideas and feelings to be heard.
- Appointments by phone and/or face to face at home, or a place of your choice.
Who Can Help?
If you would like to talk to us about #NorfolkCan or the support our Healthy Lifestyles Coaches can offer, call Just One Number on 0300 300 0123 for a chat with one of the team.
You can also talk to your GP, Class Teacher or other professional who knows your family.