Welcome to Session 4 of Pathway to Parenting. Pathway to Parenting (P2P) is a programme for parents to be. It helps you think about the development of your baby and the first few weeks after birth. It helps you to think about how things may change when you become a parent and some of the practical skills you might need to care for your baby.
There are lots of videos, links and activities below to support families. During the session you can pause at any time to take part in an activity or watch a video clip.
This session will cover;
- Your hopes and fears for labour and birth.
- Labour, labour positions and contractions.
- When nature needs a helping hand.
- Pain relief options for your labour.
- The importance of your birthing partner’s role.
- The first few hours after your baby is born.
Come back on the 21st November to watch P2P Session 4.