P2P Session 4
Watch these videos to support your learning.
Who Can Help?
You can contact your community midwife using the number given at your booking appointment. They will be able to answer any questions you may have throughout your pregnancy.
For queries regarding early labour, please contact your local maternity unit;
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- Delivery Suite - 01603 287329
- Midwifery Led Birthing Unit (MLBU) - 01603 288260
James Paget Hospital Great Yarmouth
- Delivery Suite - 01493 452190
- Dolphin Suite - 01493 453190
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn
- Central Delivery Suite - 01553 613720
- Waterlily Birth Centre - 01553 214635
If you are having a planned homebirth the midwife will have provided you with the necessary contact details to use when you go into early labour.
*Click Here* to speak to other Norfolk parents and carers on our online community forum.