What is #NorfolkCan?
- Support to plan and manage change as a family –skills you can use again whenever you need to
- Regular contact with a Healthy Lifestyles Coach – this helps develop and strengthen motivation to change.
- Working together to identify areas for change- support tailored to your families needs.
- Continued support until the new behaviours become a habit
- Coaches work with the whole family – it is helpful for everyone’s ideas and feelings to be heard
- Appointments by phone and / or face to face at home or a place of your choice
They are specially trained in helping families make lasting changes.
They will get to know you and look at;
- Where you are now where you would like to be
- What small steps you can take to reach your goal and make a plan which fits your family
- Review the plan regularly with you to see if you are on the right track - or if we need to try something different.
- Help you find ways to maintain your new healthy habits
Who Can Help?
Not sure if you fit the criteria or if NorfolkCan is for you? – Call Just One Number on 0300 300 0123 for a discussion with one of the team. You can also talk to your GP, Health Visitor, School Nurse, Class Teacher or other professional who knows your family.